Sunday 7 May 2017

~ Nest 10 - idea generation ~

Because this was such an open ended brief it meant I could conduct a body of research in any direction I personally felt was relevant to the theme of 'focus'. For say a photography brief this could be easy to interpret as you could use the idea of photographic elements with a small area of focus and this would be a directly informed idea. But I needed to think of what I wanted my deliverables to be to make it relevant to graphic design as a discipline as a feature in nest would be my opportunity to outwardly advertise myself and my work.

Possible options I feel are appropriate graphic design based features for editorial include -
- Abstract illustrations surrounding the theme
- Poster designs to illustrate my personal thoughts on focus
- Typographic experiments showing the idea of focus




Because I wanted this brief to express myself in a personal way and who I am as a designer/my capabilities I wanted the feature to be something quite organic. I did some really simple word generation using online automation tools surrounding the word focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment