Thursday 4 May 2017

~ Framework - client feedback ~


The most important thing I learnt during this brief is that consistent and clear communication with a client leads to a really good process in which things are translated well from idea to design without hesitation. 

The client gave me distinct guidelines regarding the final outcomes she required, colours she liked, the general tone of voice she wanted and timescale. 

It meant that once I had conducted personal research into the background of the brief I had a really direct route in how to create something contextually informed and critically aware.

Overall the client was extremely pleased with the final design and didn't want any changes to be made - other than a few more variations to be used for the social media promotion. It was clear to me this design treatment due to detailed research and personal knowledge regarding the tone of voice and informed aesthetic needed that this had been successful.


At this point in the year I am aware that the client being happy with the final design is what makes a successful practicing designer. This brief has shown me that I have improved my skills in all areas and am ready to be working live with clients to produce work that meets expectations and briefs in a way that clients will be happy to pay for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment