Tuesday 7 March 2017

~ Starpack - Crit 3 ~

Hi Guys just wanting some crit/feedback on this brand identity stuff so far. On this gif and the image below (see comments).
The brief is to produce a packaging solution and brand identity for a healthy fast food company.
Do you think the simplicity is effective?
What tone of voice do you feel the overall aesthetic gives off?
Is the colour choice and typeface effective?
Other comments?


Rowan Coupland The green to me shows fresh and healthy. And the simplicity of the design indicates clean eating, so think it works well! Like the gif!! ðŸ¤“

Ethan Earle I'd maybe add some interpolation into the animation to make the movement more natural, other than that it looks good so far!

Emily Kaye I like the green! Because it's not a typical 'health green' it's bright and exciting instead, yet still green = good hahah

This crit gave me confidence that the simple concept was portraying the things I wanted it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment