Tuesday 14 March 2017

~ Chaice Blvd - Brief ~

'I require a Graphic Designer to help me create a brand identity for a children's lifestyle brand. I currently have a logo but I would also need some type of symbolic logo as my current logo is just text. I need someone that can help me create a creative brand identity including swing tags, strap line (if any) stickers, packaging, neck labels, basically the overall styling of the brand. I want to be able to use the branding throughout my collections.
Although this is a childrenswear/ lifestyle brand I don't want the typical childish approach, think Acne Sudios, Alexander wang, Off White.
I want something eye catching with the elements of fun. At the moment we have created bomber jackets for kids but we now want to step it up a notch.
This will be a brand available worldwide as we are already in talks with working with a celebrity child and also being stocked in stores.

Whoever takes up this opportunity will be credited and we could also look at pay.

After contacting the client and showing her my portfolio of work - I was selected and sent the full brief. 

Hi Izzie,

Thank you for getting in touch!

I have recently started a kids clothing brand (Chaice Blvd) that caters for boys & girls aged 2-9 years. At the moment I sell limited edition bomber jackets & want to expand the brand very soon to a small collection.

I'd like to keep the brand minimal, also using my original logo (attached) as I have already purchased neck labels etc. I require the following:

Swing tag design- with this you can be quite creative in terms of paper, even packaging the tag itself, just something out of the ordinary. I currently have tags at the moment (pic attached) If you think you can work with or around these that would be great however i am open to a completely different style.

Garment Packaging- Some sort of wrapping paper or bag to protect the garments for shipping. Postal bags will be used, but I'd love something to excite my customers once they open the standard bag.

Invoice Design

I noticed that you are good with motion graphics which is amazing! I'd be interested in a series for my website and social media for my next collection of bomber jackets.

Although this a childrens brand, I want some edge. It would be great to either meet up with you or speak on the phone to throw a few ideas out there. 







https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=foil+bubble+bag&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=635&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjK8rzQibbSAhWLD8AKHWuSCFAQ_AUIBygC#tbm=isch&q=foil+bubble+roll&*&imgrc=XfhRxtHoK2v3vM:

scratch card - labels http://scratchoff.com/scratch-off-labels/


Images and initial ideas for this brief.



No comments:

Post a Comment