Saturday 4 February 2017

~ ME AS A DESIGNER ~

I am a graphic designer; but I do not limit myself to such. I enjoy the exploration of different design processes and areas of focus such as; traditional silk-screen printing, sign-writing/mural painting, animation, editorial production and brand development. 

I have a keen interest in social activism via creative outlets - I've expressed this through research lead briefs into sustainability, LGBT issues, consumerism, feminism etc. in a unique way. 

In the future I see a focus on art direction, curation, brand strategy and social activism lead briefs. Collaboration is something i'm passionate about encouraging; the creative network of the world should embrace each other and express their voice!

Studied

BA Graphic Design - Leeds College of Art - 2013-16

Exhibited 

2017
Open exhibition - Ferens Art Gallery
Nest - Focus - Colours May Vary Leeds
And hopefully lots more

2016
Secret 7 - Sonos Studio London
Tutti Fruitti - Alongside Bompas & Parr - Munro House Leeds
Money is___? - Bank House Leeds

2015
4/5 - Leeds Art Gallery
Open exhibition - Ferens Art Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment